STEPHEN W. DRINNON
Professional Personal Injury Lawyers in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas with a Nationwide Practice and Respected Presence
The Drinnon Law Firm, PLLC., is the choice among individuals and small businesses for exceptional legal representation in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
Clients count on our expertise and significant experience in a broad range of cases, including personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, products liability negligence, commercial disputes, trademark infringement and employment discrimination.
DRINNON LAW FIRM UPDATE
20-year veteran Swat Team Leader, Officer Dennis Quilio, recalls experience of unintended discharges without a trigger pull with the Remington 700
To read more about Officer Dennis Quilio’s experience click here.
Rambo Sues Remington Arms Company Alleging Rifle Fired Without His Father Pulling Trigger
Another lawsuit has been filed against Remington Arms Company for a defective trigger in its Model 700 Remington Rifle.
Read the full press release here
Read the Utica NY story here
Watch CNBC's Investigation Into Remington Arms Company
Read MSNBC's Article
To View Documents Demonstrating Remington Defect
News Report –Texas Supreme Court Case filed by The Drinnon Law Firm alleging Texas Election Code Ruling Unconstitutional
Attorneys with The Drinnon Law Firm have filed a lawsuit against Secretary of State Hope Andrade and Tarrant County Elections Administrator Steve Raborn.
Read article in the Fort Worth Star Telegram
Federal Lawsuit Filed Against Adidas, NBA, Kevin Garnett and the Boston Celtics over Adidas "We Not Me" Advertising Campaign
Attorneys with The Drinnon Law Firm have filed a lawsuit against Adidas America, NBA Properties Inc., NBA Services Inc., the Boston Celtics and Kevin Garnett over Adidas's "We Not Me" Advertising Campaign, charging that the campaign violates an active and long-held trademark and copyright.
Read the press release
Read the Plaintiff's Original Complaint (without exhibits)
View Exhibit 1 of the complaint
View Exhibit 2 of the complaint
View Exhibit 3 of the complaint
View Exhibit 4 of the complaint
View Exhibit 5 of the complaint
View "We Not Me" Adidas Commercial 1
View "We Not Me" Adidas Commercial 2
View "We Not Me" Adidas Commercial 3
Federal Lawsuit Filed March 4, 2009 Against Manufacturer and Retailer of Defective Retractable Dog Leash that caused loss of Vision in 12 year old girl.
Attorneys with The Drinnon Law Firm have filed one of the first federal lawsuits against the manufacturer of the SlyDog retractable dog leash. The popular leash was sold in Dollar General stores across the United States from September 2007 to August 2008. The device is blamed for eye injuries, broken teeth, facial lacerations and bruising caused when the clasp on the end of the leash breaks, causing the line to recoil suddenly.
Complaints about injuries caused by the defective device prompted a nationwide recall by the Consumer Product Safety Commission in September 2008. The Drinnon Law Firm lawsuit charges that the SlyDog retractable leash manufactured by San Rafael, Calif.-based Worldwise Inc. is a poorly designed, dangerous product, and that Worldwise neglected to properly warn pet owners of the hazards associated with its use.
Read more about the case
view the lawsuit
view details about the nationwide recall
view recall notification issued by SlyDog
read article in Dallas Morning News
read article from ABC news
view article from news.aol.com
Products Liability – Personal Injury – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Defective Rifle Remington Model 700 v. Remington Arms Co, Inc. – Federal Court Colorado. March 2011.
Products Liability – Personal Injury – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Defective Rifle Remington Model 700v. Remington Arms Co, Inc. – Federal Court New Mexico. March 2011.
Employment Law – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Racial Discrimination v. management company for transit authority. Denton, Texas. January, 2011.
Employment Law – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Sexual Harassment v. ProCollect; Dallas County Court at Law September, 2010.
- Personal Injury - Negligence -to pedestrian (permanent injuries and disfigurement) to a mature man claim against negligent driver of the vehicle) in Wallmart parking lot, Spring, TX June, 2010.
- Personal Injury- Product Liability Retractable Dog Leash- (temporary lost vision of left eye) to a Child/Alleged Defectively Designed Product v. WorldWise, Inc. and DolgenCorp of Texas, Inc. d/b/a Dollar General Stores – Federal Court Ft. Worth, TX. April, 2010.
- Employment Law - Confidential Settlement - Alleged Same Sex Harassment v. Saxon Drilling, L.P., Saxon Energy Services, Inc. (Second case of two involving similar claims) – Texas District Court Weatherford, TX. December, 2009.
- Employment Law – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Racial Discrimination v. International Pharmaceutical Co. Dallas, Texas. September, 2009.
- Employment Law – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Racial Discrimination v. Dallas Metrocare Systems, Dallas, Texas. June, 2009.
- Employment Law – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Racial Discrimination v. World Wide Defense Contractor. Dallas, Texas. May, 2009
- Employment Law – Confidential Settlement – Alleged Racial Discrimination v. Terzis Investments, Inc./Sports Clips franchisee. Dallas, Texas. May, 2009.
- Employment Law/ Alleged Same Sex Harassment v. Saxon Drilling, L.P., Saxon Energy Services, Inc. (First case of two cases involving similar claims) – Texas District Court Weatherford, TX. March 2009.
- Personal Injury Assault – Alleged Negligent Hiring and Supervision v. Time Warner Cable, Inc. Tarrant County, Texas - December, 2008.
- Employment Law - Alleged Sexual Harassment/Sexually Hostile Work Environment v. Avalon International, May 2008
- Employment Law - Alleged ADA Discrimination v. Perot Systems, Inc., April 2008
Click Here for Client Testimonial
- Confidential Settlement - Alleged Racial Discrimination v. S.W. Bell Telephone d/b/a AT&T - May 2008 (after two week bench trial)
Click Here for Client Testimonial
Stephen W. Drinnon, attorney and Roxana Murray, paralegal/office manager
Cases Recently Filed:
- Personal Injury/Alleged Pharmacy Misfilled Prescription v. Walgreens Company – Federal Court Dallas, Texas; April, 2011.
View Bunton Complaint
- Employment Law/Alleged Racial Discrimination v. Enterprise Rent-A-Car d/b/a Enterprise Leasing Co of DFW. Tarrant County, Texas District Court. February, 2011; Removed to Federal Court, Northern District, Fort Worth, Texas Division.
- AVANDIA Products Liability Lawsuit v. Smithkline Beecham Corp. d/b/a GlaxoSmithKline – Federal Court Waco, TX. September 24, 2010. see Olsen Federal Complaint.
To read more about The Drinnon Law Firm and Products Liability Lawsuits click here.
- Personal Injury/Alleged Defective Product v. Remington Arms Co, Inc. – The Superior Court State of Alaska Third Judicial District Anchorage, September 1,2010.
View Rambo Complaint
- Ballot Dispute for District Judge Position alleging Texas Election Code violates the Texas Constitutional Rights of Voters v. Secretary of State of Texas and Tarrant County Elections Administrator – original action filed with the Texas Supreme Court, August 2010.
- Personal Injury to adult and minor child/Alleged Defectively Designed Product (retractable dog leash) v. MerchSource, LLC. in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Diego Northern Division August, 2010.
View Matinez Original Complaint here.
- ERISA Benefit Dispute v. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. of North America and Wells Fargo & Co. Long Term Disability Plan; Federal Court Dallas, Texas April, 2010.
- Employment Law/Alleged Racial Discrimination/Constructive Discharge v. Martin Sprocket & Gear Inc.; Federal Court Fort Worth, Texas December, 2009.
- Breach of Express Warranty & Implied Warranty v. Remington Arms Co, Inc. Federal Court Western District Arkansas. December, 2009.
View l Nationwide Class Action Federal Complaint
- Personal Injury/Alleged Defective Product v. Remington Arms Co, Inc. – Federal Court Seattle, Washington. September, 2009.
View Hull Federal Complaint
View article: Lawsuit alleges rifles had defective triggers resulting in misfires, injuries
- Trademark and Copy Right Infringement v. Adidas AG, Adidas America, The NBA Store, The Boston Celtics and Kevin Garnett – Federal Court Marshall, TX. October, 2009.
Personal Injury/ Alleged Defective Product v. Remington Arms Co., Inc. – Federal Court Middle District of Georgia. June 2009. see DE 19 Remington Demand for Trial Ne Novo filed by Remington following agreed non-binding arbitration to prevent arbitrator’s award (sealed) from becoming a public final judgment within 30 days.
Remington Demand for Trial De Novo
- Personal Injury/Alleged Avandia as Defective & Dangerous Drug v. Smithkline Beecham Corp. d/b/a GlaxoSmithKline – Federal Court Marshall, TX. May 2009
Read Article Here
- Pharmaceutical Product Liability – Alleged Defective Diabetes Drug Avandia (Rosiglitazone) v. GlaxoSmithKline – multiple cases filed federal courts since June 2007
Complaint against driller illustrates how same-sex harassment is common in the workplace
Life on a drilling rig is dirty and dangerous work.
Robert McKinnis understands working on a drilling rig in North Texas is demanding and dangerous but he drew the line at being sexually harassed by his supervisor and ignored when he complained about the problem to the company representatives.
To read more about Robert's story in a recent news article, click here
Drinnon Law Firm client, LaKecious Edwards
AT&T, named one of the 40 “best diversified” companies by Black Enterprise magazine, has been ordered to pay $411,339 to a Fort Worth, Texas area Employee.
read more about the case as reported by the Fort Worth Star Telegram
The food and drug administration and European medicines agency follow the Drinnon Law Firm's lead three years later
The Drinnon Law Firm led the world in helping to expose the dangers of the diabetes drug Avandia by filing the well publicized wrongful death case on behalf of the family of Larry Standford in June, 2007. Mr. Standford died on May 21, 2007 which was the same day the New England Journal of Medicine published the report of a scientific studies report warning physicians of the dangers of Avandia not previously disclosed by the manufacturer.
Europe Bans Avandia
FDA Acts To Severely Restrict Avandia Use In USA
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2010
Avandia (Rosiglitazone) – Studies Find Increased Rate of Heart Attacks and Death From Heart Related Vascular (Cardiovascular) Disease, Such as Congestive Heart Failure or CHF or Stroke – FDA Issues Safety Alert
If you or a loved one has been injured by Avandia, contact The Drinnon Law Firm, PLLC for a free consultation. 972-445-6080 or email@example.com.
For more information regarding The Drinnon Law Firm and experience with product liability cases, click here